The new German Christmas Special Tanks For 900 gold
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
Well, I am new to this wiki (but I do edit other wikis) and I have just seen that this wiki could use some lightening up. Just want to say that this is really complicated editing. Also could the admin (who ever you are) please add in Great Britain as a page on the nations
whats top 5 teirs ten
I recently added the category Tank Nationality Images to the file File:225px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png. From now on, if you add an image like it (an American, British, or Soviet flag, for instance), I would like it if you would add that category. Might as well get on it while we have the chance, before we get a buttload of images with no category.